Monday, March 07, 2005

Exercising - the two of us

Well, I got up and dressed myself in my workout clothes. I did my 30 minute massage yoga ball exercises, while Tiger sucked on the massage nipples. I also did the stomach exercises and the push-ups on the FIRM. When Gabe gets home, we will go for a two-hour walk. I gave Tiger a bath and dressed her in her warm up-gear for basketball. She is walking around our home in circles, trying to chase me with her walker. She's not a baby anymore. It makes Gabe and I want another. I was talking to Ty this morning, and it sounds like she will be pregnant by summer--that would make three of us, with Lydia. Wow! Too bad we don't live in the same town. We could be making pumpkin pies and no-bake cookies and getting fat together :) Actually, this time I am going to try not to gain 60 pounds of love. Now I have to sweat and watch what I eat, which I am not good at. Who enjoys discipling themselves? Gabe is lucky--all he has to do is cut back on soda and condiments and he's thin. Oh, to be a boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home