Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tiger and her Adventures

Well, Tiger loves to run around naked, pushing her walker everywhere. She is so cute. All her fat on her butt and back jiggles with every movement she makes.
Yesterday, she went outside (dressed) to help me work in my flower beds. She was elbows deep in the sod, loving it. She is going to be the best gardener. I hope to learn w/ her. She loves touching the flowers that are blooming. It's hard for her to be gentle though w/ the petals. I can't wait to show her what tigerlilies are.
Tiger gets so excited around other children. Yesterday, we had a few kids over, and the neighbor girl was giving the kids rides in her jeep. There is something about driving that fascinates us all. Well, Tiger was trying chase them down. I finally let her go for her ride, buckled her in, and ran next to it. Wow! They can actually go fast. Finally, her ride was over, and I took her out. Was she ever mad. She wants to be a BIG kid. I just love her--even if she is throwing fits on the ground at 10 months old. She is learning what no is, and she doesn't get her way.
I think the hardest was training her to soothe herself to sleep, while I was standing outside her door, hearing her heart so sad. But, now we put her in bed, and she rolls over, puts her face smooshed up to the bumper, and falls asleep. An Angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home