Thursday, March 17, 2005

Frazzled

Well, my title speaks quite clearly about how I am feeling. There are only 2 &1/2 rooms I can live in right now. My whole house is a sheetrock, muddy mess. The living room, kitchen, dining room, and hallways are getting textured. I can hardly move in my house. Tiger is a prisoner in her room or the bathroom. My bedroom is storing everything out of the dinning room. All my plants are in dark rooms in the house where the mud won't get on them or on Tiger. Then, I decided that I would take two girls overnight because their mom had no one else.

Between the "why" questions all day, and Tiger and the youngest girl whining, I felt like I could blow. Then I had a 4 yr. old come for a FEW HOURS. I felt like I was going to have a melt down. I thought before the day started that we would play outside. It rained from 10am on. My bathroom and Tiger's bedroom wasn't enough. I can't cook in my house. I had to bring the kids to R-place, which they loved. Tiger out-ate them all on her chicken strip. Well, that's what we thought until we looked under the table.

When Gabe got home I decided that I needed a dark beer, and I knew I could get it at Pizza Hut--which made Gabe happy. He is an avid lover of pizza. I think he used to eat it every night before he married me. Well, last night it didn't settle well; he was up all night w/ heart burn and throwing up. He is all stressed about flying, and I am no support because I can't think in this house. Granted, it will look awesome when it's done. But, in Gabe's words, "I am a clean freak, and I am freaking out because I can't handle a sock on the ground, let alone mud pieces, sheet rock, tools, dirt, wood, etc." There is just no order. I am going insane. I can't even make coffee for myself.

So I went a little crazy last night. I screamed, "I feel like I am alone here. I have given Tiger and one of the other girls a bath twice now. I can't handle the whining and the needing." Right after that Tiger started crying and she need more of me--some boob.

I would love to say I feel lots better today, but no, I do not. Today we are moving the stove away from the wall so they can mud behind there. Gabe is flying out tomorrow for his best friend's funeral, so we have alot to get done. I know he would love for me to surprise him and have it all done by 12pm Sunday when he gets home, but that isn't realistic. I have a 1o month old, and there is no one I trust to take care of her for hours. On top of that, I promised Ty that I would help her clean her tiles she is laying Saturday. God, when is it going to end? Where I can sit and my mind won't be racing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home