Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ok, I am here... told you I was going to do this

Well, Tiger starts school for the first time tomorrow and I very excited for her. She is talking about school and how she is going "field tripping". Tiger just told me Anna isn't aloud to have a cookie because there to hot, but there ok for her.

Anna was telling Tiger that she is going to miss her and she started getting weepy. But then in the next breath she is like I am going to craft projects with mommy while your gone sissy. The middle child syndrome coming out. Same day I will type the locket story in here.

GrizzlyDean is getting so big next month he will be 1 years old. He gives kisses know with out using his teeth. Unless your his sister and you wont stop kissing him. Then he because a vampire.

Gabe and the girls made cookies this morning for Tiger's school lunch. He is so patient with the girls. It was cute how he was helping Anna tie her apron. Theses large hand fumbling with little strings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home