Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yesterday was busy!





Tiger, is loving her school. She was so excited about wearing her favorite outfit. She told her dad that she is going to even look cuter today. Funny little chick. She is still having a hard time tying her shoes, and gets frustrated at moments. She started crying before PE because it was taking too long to put on and tie. I think she was afraid they would leave without her. Her teacher is very patient and helped her.
Tiger is too cute her favorite thing about her teacher is her long nails. Mom dropped her off for her first time at the flag pole. I worry that she is going to be teased or get picked on. I am sure most mothers thinks theses things.

Anna has already planned and told me over and over what she is wearing to cubbies and how she is going to do this and that and she will be wearing bows in her hair. I am so glad she has this to make her feel like a big kid.

Griz is loving having Haven and Justice here to play. It has been quiet for him. When we pick up Tiger he starts clapping his hand and squealing. Tiger has the touch with him. Yesterday Anna leaned into give him a kiss and he bit her lip. Ohh, was there emotion in the room. LOL

Gabe is getting ready for his fantasy football. I read his newsletter and I laughed the way he writes.
Here I will attach it.
Another Season of Fantasy Football is about to kick off! I want to congradulate Kacey Joesophson as our last year Champion as much as it hurts me to say that Kacey Won it all last year probably as an underdog coming into the playoffs, good Job Kacey. I am thinking about designing a T-Shirt for this years Champion, I will see what kind of feedback I get. With Kacey winning championship we have added a couple more wives to the mix this year. I would like to welcome Lydia Bower (Glock's Therapy) to the Fantasy Football world. My awesome wife Susanna Evins also wanted to try her luck at Fantasy football. I will be advising her as she gets started but she is a quick study and will pick it up quickly. I do not want her to beat me that would be kind of bad someone that knows nothing about football beating me oh wait my sister Kacey did that last year. John Bower is back this year and it is good to have hime back in the league he is always a great owner. We also have an old friend of mine Whorod who is a die hard Patriots fan so enough said we know what he is like. Whorod is a great guy that I met through the Madden world and I would like to welcome all the new owners and wish everyone luck.

The first step is to check your time zone and try and make the live draft if you can, if you cannot I would recommend that you pre-set your list but if not then you will recieve the top guys that are available. The Draft is this Friday 6:00 pm AK time. You might want to take a look at the scoring system before the draft so there is no suprises.

In Closing, all I ask is that you take the time once a week for 5 minutes to at least set your roster so that nobody gets an easy win even if you are out of it. If during the season you notice something that make the league better next year let me know and I will make a note of it. Have fun and trash talking is always welcome.
Thanks


To funny I guess I need research. Yuck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

These pics are great--plus I love the one below of Gabe in a face mask--hehe. That one photo of Tiger makes it look like she doesn't have any arms--I had to look twice. She is adorable, Sue--I'm sure she's the cutest girl in her kindergarten class--you're a great mom that way, always making sure your kids look FINE.

8/26/2009 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home